Commands - If set to 0, disables all ejecting brass, such as expended shells from your gun. For most everyone else, keep this enabled, or experiment to see what performs best on your system. Normally your health is not shown, since after taking any damage you can usually heal to full health if you rest for up to 5 seconds. The time can be any value 0 or higher. Cg_drawMantleHint 0,1 - If set to 0, disables the grey 'press Space to Mantle' prompt when you are close to climbable objects. /serverinfo shows the server settings and configurations. /status shows information about the connected players. Example: /rcon sv_hostname 4My 2Server /rcon g_password password protects the entire server. For example1024 is 1024MB, which is 1GB of system RAM. R_drawWater 0,1 - (cheat) If set to 0, disables water effects. R_skipbackend 0,1 - (cheat) This option appears to be for removing back-facing polygons, which would improve performance. R_autopriority 0,1 - I'm not certain what this option does, it may prioritize objects in the z buffer. Reply With" 1, august 30th, 2010 #4, re: Call of Duty Dedicated Server Console and Commands thnx a lot eshan!
Console Commands in CoD4
|Download Heroes Of Order And Chaos Hack||You can set this using the Anti-Aliasing option in the in-game settings. By default 8 is the maximum number allowed in the game using the in-game settings ( High however you can set it higher here if you're willing to reduce performance in certain areas, or you can.|
|Cod4 Demo Player Free Download||51|
|Creative Destruction Mod Apk Unlimited Money And Gems||815|
|Cod4 Server Console Commands||Megadimension Neptunia Vii Pc Mods Pc|
- Com_maxfps Determines the maximum frames per second (fps) possible. Note, setting a value of 0 will cause the game to crash. This can improve FPS slightly when firing your weapon. R_multigpu 0,1 - This setting is the same as the 'Optimize for SLI' option in the in-game settings. This includes the client ID, score, ping, guid, name, and IP address.
- Note that some graphics cards may not have sufficient hardware support for zfeather smoke, and hence can't be forced to use. (cheat) The r_znear and r_zfar commands work together to define the distance at which objects are clipped. R_zfeather 0,1 - If set to 0, disables zfeather smoke effects.
- R_drawSun 0,1 - If set to 0, disables the battlefield 2142 Titan Mode Single Player Mod sun effect in the sky - the sun disappears. If the player's name appears more than once in ban. /map_rotate will load the next map of the rotation. Similar to the cg_marks command.
- cod4 Server Console Commands
- /rcon banuser bans a gamer from the server by name. This is the same as the Texture Resolution setting under the Texture Settings section of the graphics options. Altering these values typically results in objects in the near or far distance disappearing or appearing transparent. R_mode 0,1,2,3- - This setting is controlled by the 'Video Mode' option in the in-game settings.