, 6 months ago @X_capcom_X said: Who would play this with m and kb anyway? The NiohResolution mod adds support for scaling and totally custom resolutions. PC version of DOA5 is terrible, the only thing that saves it is mods and the ability to play. No M support unless a future patch fixes this. Forum Posts: 10056 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 0 Stacks: 0 #37 Posted by Jebus213 (10056 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago I watched some gameplay. In fact I have too many controllers so I could hand them out on the street in case a PC gamers needs one. Forum Posts: 51148 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 0 Stacks: 0 #17 Posted by freedomfreak (51148 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago @R4gn4r0k said: Because a PC has native mouse and keyboard support. Forum Posts: 4337 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 54 Stacks: 0 #36 Posted by phbz (4337 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago No driving wheel support either! Forum Posts: 21753 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 10 Stacks: 0 #33 Posted by KBFloYd mount And Blade Heal Party Cheat (21753 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago TC is upset nioh no longer exclusive to the shitstation Forum Posts: 5831 Followed.
- Nioh pc mods : Nioh - reddit
- I m waiting for those texture mods, if you know of any I ll include em, but so far the closest I ve seen is using the transformations before unlocking the feature. So it lets you eg play as a female from the start of the game if you so desire #14. Nioh got a PC port - posted in PC Gaming: After a long wait. Nioh finally got a PC port and its awesome - Loading times are pretty much gone - Better graphics - It already comes with all the DLCs - and more I have been playing it for. Nioh, news, nioh : Mod, now Allows Custom Resolutions in, nioh, As Well As Supersampling and Downsampling.
- Edited by indzman (27735 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago. Forum Posts: 4493, followed by: 0, reviews: 1 Stacks: 0 #3. Maybe we'll even get lucky and they'll fix it with updates or someone will mod. It looks like it would be more comfortable with a controller.
- Nioh PC Guide: How to Change Resolution and Display Type
Halo 1 Graphics Mod 2PC gaming isnt one size fits all, and ark Pin Code Crackers not having support for custom screen resolutions is a frustrating oversight. Keep the keyboard for typing though, that's a no brainer. It had a K/M support mod also lol. Forum Posts: 5811 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 1 Stacks: 0 #8 Posted by Howmakewood (5811 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago @mark1974 said: I still can't believe people use a mouse and keyboard for these types of games anyway. Forum Posts: 51148 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 0 Stacks: 0 #12 Posted by freedomfreak (51148 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago Why would you even play this with mouse and keyboard? While many players might complain about the port's arguably terrible mouse/keyboard support, and apparently, no clear way of changing the graphics settings, there is a way to change the in-game resolution and other display features. Hide Spoilers, discussions, images, videos, questions, tips.
|Malwarebytes Coupon Code 2016 10||842|
|Origin Pc Promo Code Reddit 1||551|
|Second Life Modeling Agencies||Nioh: Complete Edition, step 1: Activate the Nioh Launcher Menu. It's like playing super mario with mouse and keyboard. But many prefer k/m'd be my guess lol. The 60fps mode on PS4 was much appreciated, but the graphics quality looked like shit and still had some frame rate dips. Forum Posts: 996 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 1 Stacks: 0 #47 Posted by ocinom (996 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago I also like to play Racing games with M/K Forum Posts: 2751 Followed by: 0 Reviews.|
- Forum Posts: 25202 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 0 Stacks: 0 #29 Edited by DragonfireXZ95 (25202 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago @indzman said: @uninspiredcup said: @howmakewood said: @mark1974 said: I still can't believe people use a mouse. Forum Posts: 97864 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 13 Stacks: 0 #44 Posted by foxhound_fox (97864 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago Who in their right mind plays a third person action game with a mouse and keyboard? I mean for shooters or strategy games or top down rpgs, I fully expect good mouse and keyboard support. Alls well that ends well though, so if youre having problems running Nioh on PC be sure to give this a shot.
- Yeah but that 60fps with proper graphics instead of jaggies galore. The 60fps mode on PS4 was much appreciated, but the graphics quality looked like shit and still had some frame rate dips. Nioh after a failed attempt at playing Zone of Enders, this not only fixed.
- I'm still looking forward to it even though we all know the port will be substandard. Forum Posts: nioh Graphics Mod 34053 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 62 Stacks: 0 #32 Posted by Pedro (34053 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago Mouse and keyboard combo for a game designed for controllers. Forum Posts: 32835 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 84 Stacks: 2 #27 Edited by uninspiredcup (32835 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago @X_capcom_X said: @uninspiredcup: comeon bro i know you will plugyour controller in for this one Oh yea, wuv my Steam Controller. Shame on you Team Ninja.
- However for 3rd person action games, even if they support mouse and keyboard, they don't really work. Step 2: Choose Correct Resolution, unfortunately, the PC port. Forum Posts: 1680 Followed by: 0 Reviews: 3 Stacks: 0 #30 Posted by AnthonyAutumns (1680 posts) - 1 year, 6 months ago Just what you'd expect from Koei Tecmo.
- Nioh got a PC port - PC Gaming - The Nexus Forums
- Dumbest thing ever, and yeah, they actually sometimes do that. It's inferior to the console versions in almost every way possible.